When it comes to exercise, many men just want to get ripped. Men want to have that chiseled body so they can feel good about themselves and so they are more attractive to others. Being fit will not only help them get more dates but could help in getting a better job or get that important promotion. In this modern age, looks do matter.
We will go over some gym workouts for men to help them get in great physical form.
Is It Okay To Skip The Cardio?
Men who want to bulk are often not interested in cardio exercise. For them, it just seems like a waste of time and energy. The desire to look good is not always equated with being healthy. But regardless if the individual is interested in creating an all around healthy program or not, they will need to include cardio into their routine.
Physical fitness, love attraction has something to do with Venus and Adonis!
The reason is if men want to truly be ripped, they have to reduce fat. For muscles to really show through, it will be necessary to reduce body fat to somewhere in the area of 9% to 15%. Obviously, some professionals may get to a lower body fat than that, but for most that is as close to professional as they are likely to want to get to.
Along with actively doing cardio that is designed to reduce body fat, it will be necessary to also reduce calories to further lose body fat. When weight lifting it is not recommended to reduce calories too much. Men will need enough calories to get the best results and preserve muscle mass.
Daily Gym Workouts For Men
1. Mondays work the legs. This should include the upper and lower areas and the muscle groups in the front and back of the legs.
2. Tuesdays start with fat burning cardio and end by working out the chest.
3. Wednesdays can be an intense workout to build up the triceps
4. Thursday. After the intensity of the day before it is a good day to rest. Many men underestimate the value of recovery time. But more bulk will happen when the body is given a couple of days to recover each week.
5. Friday will be the day to work on those six pack abs and shoulders.
6. Saturday will be another day for fat burning cardio followed by weights for the forearms.
7. Sunday will be the second rest day to give the body time to recover. More workout tips
Breakfast can include one egg along with oatmeal and half a cup of berries.
Mid Morning snack can include some whey protein along with a cup of almond milk and a tablespoon of nut butter.
Lunch can include 4 ounces of grilled salmon or chicken, some broccoli, and a half a cup of sweet potato topped with some olive oil.
Mid Afternoon snack – 2 teaspoons of coconut oil along with a cup of coconut milk and whey protein.
Dinner can include some lean beef along with green vegetables and a tablespoon of olive oil. More nutrition tips
Night time snack should be eaten no later than 3 hours before sleep. It can include something like 1 cup of fat-free cottage cheese and 1/8th cup of mixed nuts.
Getting rock hard is a combination of intensive workouts along with fat burning cardio and proper diet. Focusing on one and not the others will be a less than effective routine. Occasionally some people use HGH supplements. Getting rock hard is a science and those that follow it will get the desired results.